Grade Replacement

No Pre-AP, AP, or FRCC Grade Replacement

Summer classes may not be used to replace pre-AP, AP, or FRCC grades.

If you have a failing grade in one of these classes then both courses will appear in your transcripts. Both classes will count toward your GPA. 

Grade Replacement

By school board policy, when a student repeats a course, the better of the two marks (letter grades) and corresponding mark points will be calculated on the permanent record.

Because a complete history of courses must be reflected on the permanent record, the lower mark will remain on the transcript, the letter “RF” will display to indicate that the course was repeat forgiven, and the GPA impact for the “RF” course will be removed from the semester GPA and from the GPA Summary on the transcript.

PSD does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, age or disability in access or admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. A lack of English speaking skills will not be a barrier to admission or participation.